CHARLOTTE AND ROSE
PO BOX 8063
ARMADALE VIC 3143
Please read our return and exchange policy carefully before you make your purchase. If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
TERMS OF RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
For purchases sent within Australia return shipping will be at buyers cost. A refund is not possible but we accept exchange or online credit note when item is not faulty.
We accept return if:
- The item is not monogrammed
- A Return Authorisation number (RA) is requested within 14 days of receiving your order. This can be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Items are returned in original condition (unworn, unwashed, and still have the original tags attached).
- Please allow additional time for your refund to be processed if item are faulty.
- Please provide an image of the fault so we can assist you further.
Refunds not accepted if:
- The items is a sale item.
- In the event that your return does not meet any of the above terms, Charlotte and Rose reserves the right to not approve your return request and we will return your item. Postage for returning of the item will be at buyer expense.
Return and Exchange:
Your return slip will be electronically provided if the above “Terms of Returns and Exchanges” are met and your RA has been provided by customer service. The return flat rate of $10 will be at buyers expense. This amount will be deducted from the total refund amount when the return is processed. However if its and exchange item the return cost and re-delivery of the item will be at buyers expenses.
Please note item(s) being sent back for an exchange are subject to the availability of the requested item(s). Please notify us we have your exchange stock prior to returning the item.
Our team will be in contact to verify your exchange and send a complimentary return label.
If Charlotte and Rose receive the item and does not agree the damage is done by us, we will re-deliver the faulty item back to buyer and postage will be at buyer expenses.
However if Charlotte and Rose agree items damages are made at our end we will refund your return postage as well.
Does Charlotte and Rose cover the cost of postage for returns?
If your items arrived damaged or different to what’s described on our website, we’re happy to cover the cost of return postage. Please include a copy of your postage receipt, and we’ll reimburse you for this cost.
Returns Via Alternative Carrier
We recommend sending your return via trackable post as the goods are your responsibility until they reach E-boutique.
How long does my return take to process?
Due to increased safety measures we have implemented as a result of the COVID-19 situation, please allow up to 7 days to receive your refund from when we receive your parcel.
Refunds will be applied to the original payment method. You will receive an email notification once the return has been processed.
Visibility of your refund may vary depending on your payment method and provider and can take up to 5 business days.
Where the original payment method is no longer available, we may issue a will an exchange.